Freitag, 15. Juli 2011

SOMETHING IN ENGLISH ..



Hey , I was looking how many people have been visit my blog. And then I saw , that people from different countrys are visiting my blog , too. So I thought of writing a little bit of me and my life in English , so , maybe , some can read what I am writting on my blog. And I hope my English is good enough for you to understand.

So , everybody would start with a name now , but I won't . Why ? Because I will stay anonym , I know I've blogged some pictures , but I think no one knows my name at all ..  I'm 14 years old and I live in Germany . But I came from Greece , and I'm proud of it. I don't care about the problems my country got with money , because we are not the only one .. 

Ok , back to my Blog .. At first I wrote about loosing weight , or better about trying to lose weight. But my Libra is whacked. So I could not write about this . I've started to write about my life and my love interest who  obviously isn't interested in me.  


I hope that for know this is enough.


I will write once a week
something in english.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen