Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

I'll finish the answers today


21. that you need to listen all the time what the teachers are talking about ..

22. flirty smile , big eyes , native males , kind of wavy hair ,
sensual lips , white teeth ( don't need to be perfect just white ) ,
mysterious flirty caharackter , 

23.  good smell & nice laugh

24. awful smell & wide trousers

25. apples can be red,green or yellow.

27.  i really hate the way i look when i look at me

26.  just be and forget the rest

28.  she's blonde , she's got blue eyes, she speaks to me like nothing have ever happen , 
but she told me that I'm the reason for all bad things that happen to her.
she knows that everybody finds her attractive but keep saying herself she isn't.
she is a bitch (FACT)

29.  today - i get some weird spotiness ( flecken) on my legs , my arms and my stoach .

30.  personality : because if i would have a boyfriend who looks great but doesn't care about me ,
or anything I do. Or betrate me like shit there would be nothing good about it.
I would rahter have a boyfriend who is bad/normal looking with a great cahrackter.
I wnat something to meake me feel special to make me laugh to make me want
to be with him every single minute of my life !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen